Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The morning start with unpleasent feeling.. Woke up, stare hard on the ceiling and brain shut off! Pick up the phone, say hello for a few times bt he did nt reply.. So i drag myself out of the bed, pour myself a cup of warm water, light the stick and stare blankly in the air.. I know i've a bad nightmare yst, i know it's a HORROR NIGHTMARE but i jus couldnt remember wat it's.. I jus dont feel right! I could feel the cold, and the sweat on my forehead.. This is when i don't want to think, dont want to care and the images jus flew by! It was then i know what arse dream i've had..

2 Comments:

Blogger lrad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:35 PM  
Blogger lrad said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home